Bible Numbers 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Witness = Covenant
Covenant = Testament
God's Word is divided in TWO Testaments. Can you name them?
Did you give the answer: The Old Testament and the New Testament?
These two testaments or covenants are a witness of God's Word to all mankind.
What is a covenant?
A covenant is an agreement between two
God's Word is a Covenant between God and Man
To find out the Covenants God has made with man fill in the blanks and cross off the corresponding word in the word list:
me you me thee I creature me thou me seed me earth you seed flesh thee me creature
1. Genesis 31:44 Now therefore come thou, let us make a covenant, ____ and
_____; and let it be for a witness between _____ and ______.
2. Genesis 9:8 And God spake unto Noah, and to his sons with him, saying,
Genesis 9:9 And I, behold, I establish my covenant with _____, and with your
______ after you;
3. Genesis 9:12 And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between
____ and _____ and every living _________ that is with you, for perpetual
4. Genesis 9:13 I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant
between _____ and the ______ .
5. Genesis 9:14 And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the
bow shall be seen in the cloud:
Genesis 9:15 And I will remember my covenant, which is between ____ me and
_____ you and every living ___________ of all flesh; and the waters shall no more
become a flood to destroy all flesh.
6. Genesis 9:17 And God said unto Noah, This is the token of the covenant, which I have
established between _____ and all _______ that is upon the earth.
7. Genesis 17:1 And when Abram was ninety years old and nine, the LORD appeared to
Abram, and said unto him, I am the Almighty God; walk before me, and be thou
Genesis 17:2 And I will make my covenant between ____ and _____ , and
will multiply thee exceedingly.
8. Genesis 17:7 And I will establish my covenant between ____ and ____ and
thy _____ after thee in their generations for an everlasting covenant, to be a God
unto thee, and to thy seed after thee.
What is a covenant?
9. A covenant is an ________________ between ______
A covenant or testament or witness is esablished in the mouths of two or three.
To find out how a covenant, a testament, and a witness are established fill in the following blanks:
10. 2 Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of ____
or ______ ___________ every word be established.
11. Matthew 18:16 But if he will not hear thee, then take with thee _____ or
_____ more, that in the mouth of _____ or _______ witnesses every
word may be established.
12. Deuteronomy 17:6 At the mouth of _____ ____________, or ______
___________ , shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of
____ ________ he shall _____ be put to death.
13. Deuteronomy 19:15 _____ shall ____ rise up against a man for any iniquity, or for
any sin, in any sin that he sinneth: at the mouth of _____ witnesses, or
at the mouth of ______ witnesses, shall the matter be established.
14. John 8:17 It is also written in your law, that the testimony of _____ men is true.
15. II Corinthians 13:1 This is the third time I am coming to you. In the mouth of ____
or ______ witnesses shall every word be established.
Would you like to try some other Online Bible Lessons from Caring Cherers:
Life's Question Series
How To Study the Bible Using the Strong's Concordance