Bible Numbers 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Negative Two = - 2
The word negative means the opposite of good, or it is contrary to God's will.
In Math a negative number is always subtracted. In God's plan for our lives the following negative things need to be subtracted from our lives.
You will find the answers to the following negative things to subtract from our lives in each Scripture given.
1. H_______ and e_____ Ecclesiastes 9:6
2. L_____ and s______ James 1:15
3. C__________ and compromise Daniel 9:8
4. V_________ and s_____ Jeremiah 6:7
5. G______ and w________ Jeremiah 6:7
6. H____ h_________ Matthew 19:8
7. S_______ and P__________ Matthew 15:1
8. F_________ and P________ Matthew 17:17
9. False p_________ and false C_______ Matthew 24:24
10. P_____ denied and T________ doubted John 18:27 and John 20:24-25
11. B______ and b______ Genesis 40:5
12. S________ and G_________ Genesis 19:24
13. B_________ and f_____ Genesis 19:24
14. D________ d___________ Romans 14:1
15. Tossed t____ and f_____ Ephesians 4:14
Would you like to try some other Online Bible Lessons from Caring Cherers:
Life's Question Series
How To Study the Bible Using the Strong's Concordance