Bible Numbers 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5
Two = Opposites
Two sometimes speaks of dividing into more than one so that we may show how they contrast or to show the differences between the two things.
This creates two opposites:
To know the difference is to know and discern between good and bad.
To compare opposities in God's Word fill in the following blanks:
1. Genesis 1:4 And God saw the light, that it was good: and God divided the ______
from the __________.
2. Genesis 1:5 And God called the light ______, and the darkness he called _______ .
And the _________ and the ________ were the first day.
3. Exodus 11:7 But against any of the children of Israel shall not a dog move his tongue,
against man or beast: that ye may know how that the LORD doth put a difference
between the ___________ and ________.
4. Leviticus 10:10 And that ye may put difference between ______ and _________ , and
between __________ and ________ ;
5. Ezekiel 22:26 Her priests have violated my law, and have profaned mine holy things:
they have put no difference between the _____ holy and _________ profane, neither
have they shewed difference between the ________ unclean and the _______clean,
and have hid their eyes from my sabbaths, and I am profaned among them.
6. Ezekiel 44:23 And they shall teach my people the difference between the _____ holy
and __________profane, and cause them to discern between the ________ unclean
and the _______clean.
7. I Kings 3:9 Give therefore thy servant an understanding heart to judge thy people, that I
may discern between _____ good and _____ bad: for who is able to judge this thy so
great a people?
Can you think of other sets of two that are very different?
Fill in the opposite of the following terms:
1. Good _______
2. Right _______
3. Clean _______
4. Holy _______
5. ________ profane
6. Egypt _______
7. ______ darkness
Would you like to try some other Online Bible Lessons from Caring Cherers:
Life's Question Series
How To Study the Bible Using the Strong's Concordance