We live in a time when God's people need to wake up to the facts of life. The fact of life is our government has become the enemy of the people. Politics dictate the preservation and exaltation of their political system. They no longer serve the people. Their only interest is what profits them most. We have all heard of the President's power to issue Executive Orders. Once an executive order has been issued it becomes law in thirty days. Below is a list of many of these executive orders our past presidents have issued to be implemented during the time of national crisis:
10995 - Seizure of all communications media in the United States
10997 - Seizure of all electrical power facilities, fuels and minerals, both public and private
10998 - Seizure of all food supplies and resources, public and private, and all farms and farm equipment
10999 - Seizure of all means of transportation, including personal cars, trucks, or any vehicles of any kind, along with total control over all highways, seaports, and waterways.
11000 - Conscription of U.S. citizens for work forces under federal supervision, including the splitting up of families, if deemed necessary.
11001 - Seizure of all health, welfare, and education facilities, public and private
11002 - Empowers the Postmaster to register all men, women, and children in the U.S.
11003 - Authorizes seizure of all airports and aircraft.
11004 - Seizure of any or all housing to facilitate forced relocation of citizens from areas declared "unsafe". Also to relocate entire communities.
11005 - Seizure of all railroads, inland waterways, and storage facilities, public and private
11050 - Provides the office of emergency planning complete authorization to put the above orders into effect in times of increased international tension, or economic or financial crisis.
Our present president declared when he campaigned for his first term, if elected he would rule by Executive Order. In President Clinton's first forty-four months of his presidency, he issued one hundred and eighty-six executive orders. Most were signed in the middle of the night. It is not only the Executive Orders that have usurped the freedom guaranteed by the Constitution. The one hundred and fourth congress passed the following legislation:
1. A national database of all employed people.
2. One hundred pages of new "health care crimes", for which the penalty is (among other things) seizure of assets from both doctors and patients.
3. Confiscation of assets from any U.S. citizen who establishes foreign citizenship.
4. The largest gun confiscation act in history
5. A law banning guns in ill-defined school zones.
6. Increased funding for the Bureaus of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, an agency infamous for its brutality, dishonesty, and ineptitude.
7. A law enabling the Executive Branch to declare various groups "terrorist" without stating any reason, and without the possibility of appeal.. [Janet Reno has already defined conservative Christians as dangerous cults]
8. A law authorizing secret trials with secret evidence for certain classes of people.
9. A law requiring that all states begin issuing drivers licenses carrying Social Security numbers and "security features" (such as magnetically coded fingerprints and personal records.
10. A law creating a national database, now being constructed, that will contain every exchange and observation that takes place in your doctor's office.
These laws are already on the books. They can be implemented anytime at the government's discretion. In July 1996, President Clinton signed Executive Order 13010. It created the President's Commission for Critical Infrastructure Protection (PCCIP) which was designed to allow the federal government to "protect continuity of government: from acts of terrorism, both physical and electronic. If the government could instigate a national emergency, this would allow the President to invoke all the Executive Orders in a "supposed effort" to reduce the catastrophic impact of this crisis. These so-called "well intentioned" actions are prepared to strip the rights of a vast majority of the people. In plain language, the new Clinton Executive Order takes power away from "we the people" and state governments and gives it to the Federal Government.
It is time for Christians to wake up. Too much has taken place while we have settled back on our lees and have taken our ease, mostly because the people have full bellies and full gas tanks. They have been satisfied, to let the government do as they will. We know at this late date it is too late to change the government and what they have done. What we need to do is get as close to our God as we can. He is our only protection in the days ahead. Many believe the President will use the chaos created by the Y2K crisis to invoke a national emergency to implement all Executive Orders to become the dictator of the United States. We need to get on our face before our God before it is too late. The old saying goes, "It's later then you think". We close by saying, "It's Later Then You Think".
Vital Words to the Body of Christ Freely We Have Received, Freely We Give.
Back to Table of Contents
Back to Listing of Other Authors